Up in the hills of Altadena is where it all began . When they moved into there sprawling ranch house he had several hobbies that he loved. He skillfully made several pieces of furniture through out the house along with the items that they had purchased . Mom took care of there three children and in there spare time they traveled the world which you can see there treasurers throughout the house.The man of the house was a jack of all trades.
When the kids went off to school and the parents retired dad started painting .Mainly watercolors and according to his son he studied with Millard Sheets . In the house we haven’t found any documentation or work of Sheets ?? There are quite a few landscapes, desert scenes , and hundreds of his pieces of his works in the home.
One of the great things that he started on was building hundreds of yards of trains and different areas of time. Take a look at the pictures and you will see how remarkable it really is. The family would like to sell the whole thing as a whole. It can easily be removed to be transported.
We can honestly say here that pictures are worth a thousand words.
Here are a few items ..The house is packed ..
- pair couches, single chairs
- mag end tables, large coffee table
- Asian carved desk, brass top serving tray w/stand
- Up right piano /w bench
- curio cabinets ,bookcases, buffet server ,D/R table 6 chairs
- 2- 5 pc B/R sets by Baker Brothers
- lots of dinnerware, stemware , silverware (plate)they loved to entertain .. so there’s plenty
- Large collection of African and Indian mask. Asian collectibles and more
- collection of some old and repro iron toys
- Lots of paintings , frames and mats
- There are power tools from his building era and modern tools
- Out door patio sets, plants, pots and a lot more
- Washer, Dryer and refrigerator …
- Father and son where rock collectors .We have more than you can imagine !!
- Don’t forget the great train set and train town that is simply amazing ( Hope to sell it as a lot )
- The house is packed and it ALL HAS TOO GO >>>>>
Way to much to list and I am sure I have forgotten something ?
So hope to see you here believe me there is something for everyone..
Thank you for following us and for the business .. Please remember to wear your mask
Shauna and crew