Sierra Madre Estate Sale
“Three Generations All Under One Roof “
Location: 195 East Sierra Madre Blvd., Sierra Madre, Ca 91024
Dates: Friday, June 3rd and Saturday June 4th
Time: 9 am – 2 pm – Both Days
This great sale is jammed packed with the best of the best! There are antiques to Nintendo. We have been working on this for weeks and on a daily bases it just doesn’t seem to end.
The father was an architect and a collector of antiques. They designed and worked on the Rose Parade floats, mainly the Sierra Madre floats for 15 years plus. In there spare time they traveled the world. In this sale is something from everywhere.
We will be selling everything in the house and sadly this is the end of a ERA …
What we will be are offering:
- Several rare and collectible music boxes … all original
- Antique desk, library table, chesterfield sofa, leather club chair w/ottoman
- Nautical items
- Tall case clocks
- Large collection of exotic masks
- 5 plus Kinetic wood sculptures by David Roy
- Carousel Mardi Gras type mirror and several carousel horses
- Racks of vintage men’s clothing, newer clothing . collection of ties and woman’s leather jackets still w/the tags and purses (small size)
- We have a toy room with vintage to newer items … it is full also of albums and books
- There is a game room full of games, gaming units, computers, graphics printers, puppets, frog collection, art and so much more.
- Outside in the back w have a lot of yard art that back in the day was used on the floats.
- In the garage there is a TON of tools and a Nickelodeon … in as is condition
- A sale not to be missed .. Starts Friday 6/3 at 9AM
- I am sure we have missed a lot and hope to see you all THERE!
Thank you all for following us and for the business ..
Shauna and Crew
We Are Following All CDC COVID-19 Guidelines